Auto Repair & Services
Why Service My Power Steering?
- The power steering fluid is probably one of the most neglected / over looked fluids under the hood. As the power steering system accumulates miles, microscopic particles of metal and rubber can buildup in the fluid.
- These particles can act like an abrasive and accelerate pump and gear wear, so the fluid should be changed periodically.
- Service neglect leads to power steering system complaints such as poor handling, sluggish steering, and pump whine. Power steering fluid additives degrade & oxidize over time causing "morning sickness symptoms" or hard steering in colder conditions.
- ALL SERVICES DONE BY MACHINE
- STEP 1 - Drain the expired fluid from the reservoir using fluid extraction equipment. Refill with VPS Power Steering Flush and turn the wheel lock to lock to circulate cleaner throughout the system. Repeat until entire bottle is used.
- STEP 2 - Drain the power steering cleaner from the reservoir and refill with Valvoline sythetic based VPS Power Steering Fluid. Turn wheel lock to loock, drain, fill, and repeat process until all of fluid is used.